Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HLIB wins Best Investment Bank Malaysia award

Go down

HLIB wins Best Investment Bank Malaysia award Empty HLIB wins Best Investment Bank Malaysia award

Post by Cals Thu 17 Oct 2013, 10:47

HLIB wins Best Investment Bank Malaysia award
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Charles Yong of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 17 October 2013 10:12
KUALA LUMPUR: Hong Leong Investment Bank (HLIB), a subsidiary of Hong Leong Bank Bhd, won the Best Investment Bank Malaysia award at the World Finance Award 2013 held recently in London, it said in a statement yesterday.

The award is based on customer service, market share, structured financial products, ability to react to changing markets, regulatory adherence, reaction to market cycle, ethical image, and control and auditing procedures.

“The award is an endorsement of our continued success in delivering world-class financial solutions to our clients and recognition of how far we have come in such a short period of time,” said HLIB managing director Lee Jim Leng.

The annual World Finance Award recognises achievement, innovation and brilliance by awarding individuals, teams, organisations and companies worldwide that represent the best practice in their respective fields.

The judging panel has a combined experience of over 230 years in financial and business journalism and is supported by a research team.

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on October 17, 2013.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down