Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KLCI futures mostly higher at close

Go down

KLCI futures mostly higher at close Empty KLCI futures mostly higher at close

Post by Cals Tue 19 Nov 2013, 21:38

KLCI futures mostly higher at close
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama   
Tuesday, 19 November 2013 19:37
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 19): The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI (FBM KLCI) futures contract on Bursa Malaysia Derivatives was mostly higher, in sync with the equity market, which closed at above the 1,800-point level.

Phillip Futures Sdn Bhd dealer Elky Liam Kian Yap said the gains were in line with the rise in the underlying cash market, which was lifted by plantation stocks like IOI Corp Bhd and Kuala Lumpur Kepong Bhd.

"Regional markets were mostly in the red today, on investor concerns that the latest rally may have been overdone," he told Bernama.

He said US billionaire investor Carl Icahn had voiced the fears of many investors, when he warned that share price gains had outpaced the underlying improvement in the global economy, and could be set for a fall.

At close, spot month November 2013 was 14 points better at 1,809, December 2013 improved 14.5 points for 1,808, March 2014 increased 13.5 points to 1,807, and June 2014 was unchanged at 1,805.5.

Turnover rose to 8,483 lots from the 4,003 lots recorded yesterday, while open interest eased to 45,829 contracts, from the 41,064 contracts registered on previously.

The FBM KLCI ended 14.77 points higher, at 1,809.16.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down