Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eco World share trading suspended pending material announcement

Go down

Eco World share trading suspended pending material announcement Empty Eco World share trading suspended pending material announcement

Post by Cals Fri 25 Apr 2014, 02:08

Eco World share trading suspended pending material announcement
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 24 April 2014 13:44

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 24): Eco World Development Group Bhd said trading of its shares would be suspended pending a material announcement.

The suspension is effective from 2.30 pm today (April 24, 2014) to 5.00 pm tomorrow (April 25, 2014).

The Edge Financial Daily reported that Eco World’s share price closed at a record high yesterday, following Tan Sri Liew Kee Sin’s disposal of his remaining 67.79 million shares or 2.75% in S P Setia Bhd.

Eco World, which many said will be Liew’s next destination after his last day at S P Setia on April 30, gained 15 sen or 2.9% yesterday to close at a new one-year high of RM5.35, from its previous high of RM5.26 on April 11.

At 12.30 pm noon break today, its shares were traded at RM5.40, up 5 sen with some 583,400 shares exchanging hands.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down