Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Trade KC Yeow buys 1 mil shares in SapuraKencana today

Go down

Notable Trade KC Yeow buys 1 mil shares in SapuraKencana today Empty Notable Trade KC Yeow buys 1 mil shares in SapuraKencana today

Post by Cals Tue 07 Oct 2014, 23:36

Notable Trade KC Yeow buys 1 mil shares in SapuraKencana today
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 07 October 2014 18:11

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 7): Oil and gas industry veteran Yeow Kheng Chew has purchased 1 million shares in SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd today, further raising his direct interest in the company to 23.18 million shares or a 0.39% stake. 

Yeow and business partner Datuk Mokhzani Mahathir relinquished their management roles as executive directors in SapuraKencana in January this year, to focus on other investment opportunities in the oil and gas sector. He remains a non-executive director in SapuraKencana. 

SapuraKencana fell 20 sen or 4.93% today to close at RM3.86, with a market capitalisation of RM24.15 billion. The stock has fallen some 22% since hitting its 52-week high of RM4.96 in December 2013.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down