Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 July 2011

+9
W
luigee
kaikiattan
Chandra
sun
WinningHeart
ejam77
phoenix777
hlk
13 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

21 July 2011 - Page 12 Empty Re: 21 July 2011

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 13:51

gaga wrote:bursa-ct although premium below 10% (kew yang prefer bb with premium below 10%) but this bb is out of money, although still long expiry but when bursa will hit higher that rm8.00? bursa-ct strike is 8.00 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bursa ct can play la (for those low cap comrades) but not encourage, if one day have war etc and assuming bursa close down...then this bb become worthless.....remember don use premium to go in....preferably using networth %..this is more chun[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 21 Jul 2011, 13:52

maxim$ wrote:
gaga wrote:bursa-ct although premium below 10% (kew yang prefer bb with premium below 10%) but this bb is out of money, although still long expiry but when bursa will hit higher that rm8.00? bursa-ct strike is 8.00 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bursa ct can play la (for those low cap comrades) but not encourage, if one day have war etc and assuming bursa close down...then this bb become worthless.....remember don use premium to go in....preferably using networth %..this is more chun[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

noted, thank you...
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 13:53

i have feeling airasia will open gap up 1 to 3 cents lets see...

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 13:54

maxim$ wrote:
Kewyang wrote:Thx all especially gaga brought me here. I've read today post, u all really are so professional in making money in CW. My most money stuck at Bjtoto-ch, i bought it 1mth + ago, Aizz that time less experience + VT counter always r manipulating, no one dare to touch its CW also, but i bliv this warrant will fly one day. So what shud i do? My opportunity cost of holding this CW is so high.

sell at higher price (cut loss)...investlah.com no expert there...all 1/10 bottle only....all expert is here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u cant trade call warrant investor style....i suggest u read most of the article and topic here...for u to get started [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If i cut loss, can i gain back what i have loss at Bjtoto-ch? Ok i will read. But where to start the article? u all just post date by date. I usually dont trade intraday, i used to do swing trade due to study. Like Bursa-Ct i bought at 5sen waiting to sell 6sen or above but also willing to sell 5.5 with profit if u all dun feel any good on this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 13:54

21 Jul 2011 06:27 BST *DJ AirAsia: To Form Joint Venture With All Nippon Airways For Low Cost Airline

(MORE TO FOLLOW) Dow Jones Newswires

July 21, 2011 01:27 ET (05:27 GMT)

Copyright (c) 2011 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
21 Jul 2011 06:32 BST *DJ AirAsia: Japan Low Cost Airline To Serve Japan And North East Asia[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 21, 2011 01:32 ET (05:32 GMT)

21 Jul 2011 06:33 BST *DJ AirAsia To Hold 33% Voting Shares, 16% Non-Voting Shares In Japan JV[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 21, 2011 01:33 ET (05:33 GMT)

21 Jul 2011 06:34 BST *DJ AirAsia: All Nippon Airways To Hold Remaining 51% Stake In Japan JV[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 21, 2011 01:34 ET (05:34 GMT)

21 Jul 2011 06:35 BST *DJ AirAsia: Expect Japan JV To Commence Operations In August 2012[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 21, 2011 01:35 ET (05:35 GMT)

21 Jul 2011 06:51 BST DJ AirAsia, All Nippon Airways To Form New Low Cost Airline In Japan[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

KUALA LUMPUR (Dow Jones)--AirAsia Bhd (5099.KU), Southeast Asia's largest budget airline by fleet size, said Thursday it will form a joint venture with Japan's All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd. (9202.TO) to establish a low-cost airline in Japan to be called AirAsia Japan Co.

The new airline will serve the local market in Japan and Northeast Asian destinations such as South Korea and Taiwan, the airline said in an exchange filing.

AirAsia will hold 33% of the voting shares and 16% of the non-voting shares in the joint venture, while All Nippon Airways will hold the remaining 51%.

The joint venture will require an initial capitalization of Y1 billion, of the authorised capital of Y5 billion, AirAsia said.

"Subject to obtaining the relevant regulatory approvals," AirAsia said it expects the joint venture to commence operations in August 2012.

-By Ankur Relia; Dow Jones Newswires; 603-2026-1233; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(END) Dow Jones Newswires

July 21, 2011 01:51 ET (05:51 GMT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 13:56

Kewyang wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
Kewyang wrote:Thx all especially gaga brought me here. I've read today post, u all really are so professional in making money in CW. My most money stuck at Bjtoto-ch, i bought it 1mth + ago, Aizz that time less experience + VT counter always r manipulating, no one dare to touch its CW also, but i bliv this warrant will fly one day. So what shud i do? My opportunity cost of holding this CW is so high.

sell at higher price (cut loss)...investlah.com no expert there...all 1/10 bottle only....all expert is here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u cant trade call warrant investor style....i suggest u read most of the article and topic here...for u to get started [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If i cut loss, can i gain back what i have loss at Bjtoto-ch? Ok i will read. But where to start the article? u all just post date by date. I usually dont trade intraday, i used to do swing trade due to study. Like Bursa-Ct i bought at 5sen waiting to sell 6sen or above but also willing to sell 5.5 with profit if u all dun feel any good on this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

in bursa com...we don use all other technique such as fundamental or chart....we use wysiwyg....fast money and less "research"...i will ask phoenix or wesly to friend u..they are ur age...they r my disciple [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 21 Jul 2011, 13:57

no need 2 use private traders ?
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:00

hlk wrote:no need 2 use private traders ?

oh...new member ma...show them some sweet first? how ah lily? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:01

maxim$ wrote:
Kewyang wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

in bursa com...we don use all other technique such as fundamental or chart....we use wysiwyg....fast money and less "research"...i will ask phoenix or wesly to friend u..they are ur age...they r my disciple [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thx. My 1st aim is consistent profit. less is ok. Ok, i want to be friends with them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:02

kew yang
what brokerage firm u use and u got income?(part time job, rich gf, OT with teacher....etc)
kidding [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:02

osk confirm using computer programm to mm man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , still got lubang to pecah their system

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:04

phoenix wrote:kew yang
what brokerage firm u use and u got income?(part time job, rich gf, OT with teacher....etc)

u only have bjtoto ch and bursa ct?

no goreng stock like inari hwgb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:07

maxim$ wrote:

oh...new member ma...show them some sweet first? how ah lily? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

must b fair 2 on/off members like davors, david, budgee etc ...
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:09

hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

oh mean post in PT? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:09

hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:10

Kewyang wrote:Hi everyone here. Im new to this forum, someone told me in investlah. Im very interesting in playing call warrant, so wish to gain more experiences from those pros here. Lastly, im a college student at Help and with very small capital( few k). My current holding is Bjtoto-ch at average 7.7sen(360 lots) and Bursa-ct 5sen(470lots half contra). Bursa-ct i bought 2 days ago after and b4 the result released. Thanks in advance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hi kewyang thr..i know you in my thread '20 years old and lower trader'something last time in investlah forum.do you still remember me?
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:10

W wrote:
Kewyang wrote:Hi everyone here. Im new to this forum, someone told me in investlah. Im very interesting in playing call warrant, so wish to gain more experiences from those pros here. Lastly, im a college student at Help and with very small capital( few k). My current holding is Bjtoto-ch at average 7.7sen(360 lots) and Bursa-ct 5sen(470lots half contra). Bursa-ct i bought 2 days ago after and b4 the result released. Thanks in advance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hi kewyang thr..i know you in my thread '20 years old and lower trader'something last time in investlah forum.do you still remember me?

wa ur new target huh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:11

phoenix wrote:

no goreng stock like inari hwgb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I got no job, just 1st year in University, 19 yrs old. Yup, im holding Bjtoto-ch and bursa-Ct, i dont like goreng counter, tried few times, at last my money kena burnt. Or mayb lack of capital. My 1st trade was when i 18 with no loss no gain after that i stopped leaning to trade about 1 year due to Big exam then back to trade since April. I just started up with Rm1500, shy to say that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] then now with nearly 3k.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:11

kew yang, you guy or girl? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:12

W wrote:

i think i remember u. U study at UM rite? U told me study is just for a job ?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:12

maxim$ wrote:
W wrote:

nop,he is batang leh..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:12

Update AirAsia JV in Japan to start ops Aug next yr [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Written by Joseph Chin of theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 21 July 2011 13:38

var addthis_pub="bittercoffee";

KUALA LUMPUR: AIRASIA BHD [
registerQuotes("AIRASIA", "AIRASIA_span");
] plans to replicate its successful model in Japan with a proposed joint venture with All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd (ANA) of Japan.
It said on Thursday, July 21 that subject to obtaining the relevant regulatory approvals, the JV was expected to start operations in August 2012.
AirAsia said the JV would require an initial capitalisation of 1 billion yen while the authorised capital would be 5 billion yen. “AirAsia will raise internal funding for its portion of the equity,” it said.
AirAsia said it would execute a shareholders agreement with ANA to forge a joint venture cooperation “to establish a low cost airline in Japan based on the successful AirAsia business model”.
The company to be incorporated in Japan for the JV is named AirAsia Japan Co., Ltd.
AirAsia said the low cost carrier business model enables the airline to offer affordable fares to passengers. The business model keeps operating costs low by encouraging travelers to make Internet bookings where its lowest fares are offered.
“Overall operating efficiency further enhances the affordability of the LCC model. The presence of AirAsia Japan is to serve the highly lucrative travel market in Japan,” it said.
Both ANA and AirAsia firmly believe that AirAsia Japan will be a success as the Japanese market possesses the necessary ingredients for growth such as the population’s strong propensity to travel, its high per capita income coupled with deep and significant internet penetration.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:13

gaga wrote:kew yang, you guy or girl? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Boy!!! oh no u disappointed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:13

Kewyang wrote:
phoenix wrote:

I got no job, just 1st year in University, 19 yrs old. Yup, im holding Bjtoto-ch and bursa-Ct, i dont like goreng counter, tried few times, at last my money kena burnt. Or mayb lack of capital. My 1st trade was when i 18 with no loss no gain after that i stopped leaning to trade about 1 year due to Big exam then back to trade since April. I just started up with Rm1500, shy to say that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] then now with nearly 3k.

wow not bad wor.....more experience than me leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
try to talk more and ask more ques in the daily community trader area so you can learn more lor......

for someone new let me give u a stern warning [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEVER EVER GO IN STOCK WITHOUT ASKING MAX.....BETTER MISS OPPORTUNITY THAN LOSE MONEY!!!

anyway welcome to BC.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:13

W wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
W wrote:

nop,he is batang leh..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sifu, sorry, next time i bring gals ok [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next