Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 July 2011

+9
W
luigee
kaikiattan
Chandra
sun
WinningHeart
ejam77
phoenix777
hlk
13 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

21 July 2011 - Page 13 Empty Re: 21 July 2011

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:14

Kewyang wrote:
W wrote:
Kewyang wrote:Hi everyone here. Im new to this forum, someone told me in investlah. Im very interesting in playing call warrant, so wish to gain more experiences from those pros here. Lastly, im a college student at Help and with very small capital( few k). My current holding is Bjtoto-ch at average 7.7sen(360 lots) and Bursa-ct 5sen(470lots half contra). Bursa-ct i bought 2 days ago after and b4 the result released. Thanks in advance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hi kewyang thr..i know you in my thread '20 years old and lower trader'something last time in investlah forum.do you still remember me?
i think i remember u. U study at UM rite? U told me study is just for a job ?

i studying in upm..haha,yup,i told you my dream is to be fund manager.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:14

Kewyang wrote:
gaga wrote:kew yang, you guy or girl? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Boy!!! oh no u disappointed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I disappointed on behalf of the guys here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:14

gaga wrote:
W wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
W wrote:
Kewyang wrote:Hi everyone here. Im new to this forum, someone told me in investlah. Im very interesting in playing call warrant, so wish to gain more experiences from those pros here. Lastly, im a college student at Help and with very small capital( few k). My current holding is Bjtoto-ch at average 7.7sen(360 lots) and Bursa-ct 5sen(470lots half contra). Bursa-ct i bought 2 days ago after and b4 the result released. Thanks in advance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hi kewyang thr..i know you in my thread '20 years old and lower trader'something last time in investlah forum.do you still remember me?

wa ur new target huh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nop,he is batang leh..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sifu, sorry, next time i bring gals ok [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

he is boy ma..u like boy le like netsoft [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:16

maxim$ wrote:
gaga wrote:
W wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
W wrote:

sifu, sorry, next time i bring gals ok [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

he is boy ma..u like boy le like netsoft [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

why you mention net, haiz.... now i remember him again, so sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:16

gaga wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
gaga wrote:
W wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

why you mention net, haiz.... now i remember him again, so sad [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

past is past ma [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:17

helllloooooo .....those making $$ don 4get 2 gv me rep ... phoenix, chandra, maxims ... who else ?

its begging time ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:18

phoenix wrote:
Kewyang wrote:
phoenix wrote:
phoenix wrote:kew yang
what brokerage firm u use and u got income?(part time job, rich gf, OT with teacher....etc)
kidding [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u only have bjtoto ch and bursa ct?

no goreng stock like inari hwgb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I got no job, just 1st year in University, 19 yrs old. Yup, im holding Bjtoto-ch and bursa-Ct, i dont like goreng counter, tried few times, at last my money kena burnt. Or mayb lack of capital. My 1st trade was when i 18 with no loss no gain after that i stopped leaning to trade about 1 year due to Big exam then back to trade since April. I just started up with Rm1500, shy to say that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] then now with nearly 3k.

wow not bad wor.....more experience than me leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
try to talk more and ask more ques in the daily community trader area so you can learn more lor......

for someone new let me give u a stern warning [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEVER EVER GO IN STOCK WITHOUT ASKING MAX.....BETTER MISS OPPORTUNITY THAN LOSE MONEY!!!

anyway welcome to BC.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha. Thx. I got big aim in my future. U still studying? As just now max told me u r my age. Im using Hlebroking. I always use Techinical Analysis + basic fundamental analysis to evaluate a company. Ta i use Boilinger band, Stochatics, Rsi, Adx, Mfi, Macd and MA.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:19

hlk wrote:helllloooooo .....those making $$ don 4get 2 gv me rep ... phoenix, chandra, maxims ... who else ?

its begging time ...

hlk, i not making today, but rep you already, you are my idola [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:20

W wrote:
Kewyang wrote:
W wrote:

i studying in upm..haha,yup,i told you my dream is to be fund manager.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha nice to meet u again. U now 3rd year already? Street education is much more important than school education [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:21

hlk wrote:helllloooooo .....those making $$ don 4get 2 gv me rep ... phoenix, chandra, maxims ... who else ?

its begging time ...

give liao........
hlk why work so hard for rep...shd take the 100 lot armada even better leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:22

gaga wrote:

its begging time ...

hlk, i not making today, but rep you already, you are my idola [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tks sun, hope its not 2 late 4 us both can get some $$ by tdy ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:22

its begging time ...

rep already [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:23

hlk wrote:
gaga wrote:

its begging time ...

tks sun, hope its not 2 late 4 us both can get some $$ by tdy ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:23

Kewyang wrote:
W wrote:
Kewyang wrote:
W wrote:

Haha nice to meet u again. U now 3rd year already? Street education is much more important than school education [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

just going proceed to second year.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:24

Kewyang wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Kewyang wrote:
phoenix wrote:
phoenix wrote:kew yang
what brokerage firm u use and u got income?(part time job, rich gf, OT with teacher....etc)
kidding [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u only have bjtoto ch and bursa ct?

no goreng stock like inari hwgb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I got no job, just 1st year in University, 19 yrs old. Yup, im holding Bjtoto-ch and bursa-Ct, i dont like goreng counter, tried few times, at last my money kena burnt. Or mayb lack of capital. My 1st trade was when i 18 with no loss no gain after that i stopped leaning to trade about 1 year due to Big exam then back to trade since April. I just started up with Rm1500, shy to say that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] then now with nearly 3k.

wow not bad wor.....more experience than me leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
try to talk more and ask more ques in the daily community trader area so you can learn more lor......

for someone new let me give u a stern warning [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEVER EVER GO IN STOCK WITHOUT ASKING MAX.....BETTER MISS OPPORTUNITY THAN LOSE MONEY!!!

anyway welcome to BC.....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haha. Thx. I got big aim in my future. U still studying? As just now max told me u r my age. Im using Hlebroking. I always use Techinical Analysis + basic fundamental analysis to evaluate a company. Ta i use Boilinger band, Stochatics, Rsi, Adx, Mfi, Macd and MA.

working liao......
wah all those tech analysis......skill i dont even know one leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
here we apply "what you see is what you get" strategy
means if you see a stock up buy lor.....if you see it down pt or cut lor.....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:25

phoenix wrote:

its begging time ...

give liao........
hlk why work so hard for rep...shd take the 100 lot armada even better leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tis morn spoiled by my boss standing there giving urgent work 2 do cant chase higher ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:26

who is klepot,so fast private trader.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:27

W wrote:
Kewyang wrote:
W wrote:
Kewyang wrote:
W wrote:

I admire u [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Haha. So u capital expand alot liao?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:27

maxim$ wrote:

its begging time ...

tks max ... pls guide us both (sun n me) 2 make $$ later ... its green wor ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:27

45 guest arld..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:28

hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

its begging time ...

tks max ... pls guide us both (sun n me) 2 make $$ later ... its green wor ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

watch aa la..if pecah a lot 0.415 also buy lo....u buy i sell [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:28

Kewyang wrote:
W wrote:
Kewyang wrote:
W wrote:
Kewyang wrote:i think i remember u. U study at UM rite? U told me study is just for a job ?

I admire u [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Haha. So u capital expand alot liao?

dont admire me..you can do better than me....haha,or you should admire max here.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:29

W wrote:45 guest arld..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pls do ur job ... interview ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:29

Nice strategy by u all.. Haha ok market going to open, lets talk about it. How about my Bursa-ct today t2
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:30

maxim$ wrote:
hlk wrote:
maxim$ wrote:

its begging time ...

watch aa la..if pecah a lot 0.415 also buy lo....u buy i sell [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next