Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 July 2011

+9
W
luigee
kaikiattan
Chandra
sun
WinningHeart
ejam77
phoenix777
hlk
13 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

21 July 2011 - Page 22 Empty Re: 21 July 2011

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 21:20

Good.. before that u loss a lot? So now ur trading style just like max they all? day trade?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 21:24

Kewyang wrote:Good.. before that u loss a lot? So now ur trading style just like max they all? day trade?

loss a bit before..

nope,day trade is my native style.And i don ever play investing stock before..except some speculative penny stock.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 21:26

U all usually play call warrant? Profit consistency?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by budgee Thu 21 Jul 2011, 22:00

Kewyang wrote:U all usually play call warrant? Profit consistency?

Call warrant can give you lot of percentage gains compared to mother shares due to the number of lots that you can buy with the relatively cheap pricing of call warrants. So if mother share is RM8 and lots of fund managers want to accumulate it to push up the price, the call warrant of the mother could be RM0.20, so you can afford to buy a lot more shares than the mother share.

Consequently instead of big percentage gains it can become a big percentage loss if the mother share were to suddenly reverse direction downwards, and you may need to sell to cut loss.

Anyway Good luck to you for your future call warrant trading.

budgee
budgee

Job/Hobbies : Finance, Accounting
Comments : When I make huge losses, I think about those who lost thr lives
Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 22:02

budgee wrote:

Call warrant can give you lot of percentage gains compared to mother shares due to the number of lots that you can buy with the relatively cheap pricing of call warrants. So if mother share is RM8 and lots of fund managers want to accumulate it to push up the price, the call warrant of the mother could be RM0.20, so you can afford to buy a lot more shares than the mother share.

Consequently instead of big percentage gains it can become a big percentage loss if the mother share were to suddenly reverse direction downwards, and you may need to sell to cut loss.

Anyway Good luck to you for your future call warrant trading.

if you play mother share mom up u profit....mom down you lost.....
but if you play warrant.....you have that few second advantage to buy/sell....
if mum down u can sell back at cost instead of losing money and if mom up, you can go in and profit instead of waiting.....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by budgee Thu 21 Jul 2011, 22:04

hlk wrote:tdy is a lousy day 4 me not making $$ yet got ridiculed ... ya i cried my eyes out cant help it i felt such a failure ... mayb i m not good in making $$ but i m glad i m a caring person when ppl r down i m quick 2 offer support n encouragement ... i also sacrificed a lot n worked hard 2 help keep tis forum alive while many times ppl wan 2 abandon it ... i hope those comrades who did v well will b motivated 2 stay on n make money together ...

i knw i m a slow learner i need 2 practice a lot 2 improve but often don get d chance cos slow 2 spot good buy + kiasi mkt ang ang ... nxt time i won focus on too many counters causing me 2 missed all ... i found it hard having 2 switch btwn klci, private traders, comm trading, post msg, check on news, carry on my office work keep an eye out 4 d boss ... its stressful ... guess its not ez 2 make d extra money ... it jz amazed me tat there r ppl who can trade n post effortlessly making profit often ... sigh

but all is not lost cos my rep alr hit 100 ... tks ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hlk, giving you a + rep for your persistence in this forum and courage in trading with a full time job as well.. For me I don't think I can trade and work at the same time. Sure I will be very kan chiong whenever I have got a huge position in the stock, so how to concentrate?

Anyway, you don't have to update the news so often as it impairs your trading concentration, although it is extremely unselfish of you to do this but this will be to your own detriment in missing some important sudden stock upward movements.

budgee
budgee

Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 22:07

Thx all. Recently i used to trade call warrant. Willing to learn as much as i can. What about Penny stock?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by budgee Thu 21 Jul 2011, 22:10

Profit Consistency will depend on your trading experience and how you can spot the important signs whether to sell or buy and at what price to go in or get out.

See Max's trading record and you can tell his performance is ultra superb.

For me, I do trade but not too many counters. Yesterday made rm 963 with Mahsing and today rm500 with gamuda before fees..
This is because I don't take a huge position like Maxims who can go in with 5k lots.
I am still learning so will take my time until I am more confident to go in big..
budgee
budgee

Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 22:19

budgee wrote:

Profit Consistency will depend on your trading experience and how you can spot the important signs whether to sell or buy and at what price to go in or get out.

See Max's trading record and you can tell his performance is ultra superb.

For me, I do trade but not too many counters. Yesterday made rm 963 with Mahsing and today rm500 with gamuda before fees..
This is because I don't take a huge position like Maxims who can go in with 5k lots.
I am still learning so will take my time until I am more confident to go in big..
He is very professional leh. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
How u all spot a call warrant in a normal trading like just now? Spot on news or?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 22:21

This morning i nearly go in MISC-CJ when its mother hit rm8.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by budgee Thu 21 Jul 2011, 22:42

Kewyang wrote:This morning i nearly go in MISC-CJ when its mother hit rm8.

Wa, you damn lucky did not go in. very big trap today for those who chased it up.

But watch this stock tomorrow. There has to be a reason why it suddenly spiked up so much and then PT take over.
Some insiders may have some privileged info and panic buy it in the morning. So it may go up tomorrow or it may take next week to go up.
Similar thing happened with Sapcrest... could not know why so many ppl chased it up higher and higher, only recently the news of the merger came out... so insiders keep on accumulating it sometimes causing the stock to spike up very much during the day but then PT will cause the price to go back down again.

budgee
budgee

Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 23:00

budgee wrote:
Kewyang wrote:This morning i nearly go in MISC-CJ when its mother hit rm8.

Wa, you damn lucky did not go in. very big trap today for those who chased it up.

But watch this stock tomorrow. There has to be a reason why it suddenly spiked up so much and then PT take over.
Some insiders may have some privileged info and panic buy it in the morning. So it may go up tomorrow or it may take next week to go up.
Similar thing happened with Sapcrest... could not know why so many ppl chased it up higher and higher, only recently the news of the merger came out... so insiders keep on accumulating it sometimes causing the stock to spike up very much during the day but then PT will cause the price to go back down again.

But the warrant is worth to eye now. I wonder EPF keep dumping their shares this is the reason i din buy, haha lucky.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 23:35

Kewyang wrote:Good.. before that u loss a lot? So now ur trading style just like max they all? day trade?
Kewyang change ur name to short one.....maybe KY or Kew....easy to us write ur name...hehehhehehehhe[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 23:58

Changed already. haha
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Fri 22 Jul 2011, 00:02

budgee wrote:
hlk wrote:tdy is a lousy day 4 me not making $$ yet got ridiculed ... ya i cried my eyes out cant help it i felt such a failure ... mayb i m not good in making $$ but i m glad i m a caring person when ppl r down i m quick 2 offer support n encouragement ... i also sacrificed a lot n worked hard 2 help keep tis forum alive while many times ppl wan 2 abandon it ... i hope those comrades who did v well will b motivated 2 stay on n make money together ...

i knw i m a slow learner i need 2 practice a lot 2 improve but often don get d chance cos slow 2 spot good buy + kiasi mkt ang ang ... nxt time i won focus on too many counters causing me 2 missed all ... i found it hard having 2 switch btwn klci, private traders, comm trading, post msg, check on news, carry on my office work keep an eye out 4 d boss ... its stressful ... guess its not ez 2 make d extra money ... it jz amazed me tat there r ppl who can trade n post effortlessly making profit often ... sigh

but all is not lost cos my rep alr hit 100 ... tks ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hlk, giving you a + rep for your persistence in this forum and courage in trading with a full time job as well.. For me I don't think I can trade and work at the same time. Sure I will be very kan chiong whenever I have got a huge position in the stock, so how to concentrate?

Anyway, you don't have to update the news so often as it impairs your trading concentration, although it is extremely unselfish of you to do this but this will be to your own detriment in missing some important sudden stock upward movements.

congrats budgee, i m so happy 2 c u doing so well on ur own ! ... i liked d way u summarized on d mkt sentiment n comments on stocks 4 d day so tat slow ppl like me can b well informed ... pls do drop in n post like u did b4 but at ur own time ... i don mind posting d news so tat comrades can take advantage n make $$ ... i m jz disappointed tat i din take advantage of d good day like tdy ...

tks 4 d 1 rep ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22