Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

21 July 2011

+9
W
luigee
kaikiattan
Chandra
sun
WinningHeart
ejam77
phoenix777
hlk
13 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

21 July 2011 - Page 21 Empty Re: 21 July 2011

Post by luigee Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:02

Congrats to all bros and sis here that bought Armada and still holding.

Sifu Max,

All respect! It seems like your buy-sell range is around 0.5-1 sen. Would that be your stop loss range as well?
luigee
luigee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:02

OK GTG..today is ok day for all le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

for those make money then go celebrate k...

for those miss boat..again..pls knock your head on the wall..ask urself why always miss boat...don tell me no guidance...miss is miss [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:02

Patience Heart ❤ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Patience Heart ❤ wrote:
phoenix wrote:berns gear is getting nearer and nearer leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

year end year end ... coz year end got christmas sales ... more cheaper [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but but but provided i must preserved the profit and not losing it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

with the profit u have no need discount
can pay premium leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wah .. sometime the discount can go up to 30% .... mean rm1500 - rm1800 rebate lor ... must wait must wait [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wht gear is tht
dont mind googling the pic and post here???
maybe hor we create one thread and pt comrades dream.....when profit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:03

luigee wrote:Congrats to all bros and sis here that bought Armada and still holding.

Sifu Max,

All respect! It seems like your buy-sell range is around 0.5-1 sen. Would that be your stop loss range as well?

depend lor if mum keep going up and ppl keep clearing......we buy more lah.....who dont want cheap stuff???

but if mom go down we cut without hesitation lor
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:04

luigee wrote:Congrats to all bros and sis here that bought Armada and still holding.

Sifu Max,

who say...depend on mom ma...

airasia i make 2.2 cents average...if i hold the best scenario is making around 4 cents.....

i ever make even 20 30 40 50 cents man...but but but...haiya make money enough for now ma...u think i am investlah kucing meh...cha ma pian king [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:04

time to rest..bye all
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:05

phoenix wrote:
wht gear is tht
maybe hor we create one thread and pt comrades dream.....when profit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thought i posted before [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:09

ok lah guys!......earn some n lost some (CL)......hehehehhe....maybe next time we gain more......but tmr friday....careful unless regional is ok....n then we hosay![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ...adios!
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:12

maxim$ wrote:

Sifu Max,

who say...depend on mom ma...

airasia i make 2.2 cents average...if i hold the best scenario is making around 4 cents.....

i ever make even 20 30 40 50 cents man...but but but...haiya make money enough for now ma...u think i am investlah kucing meh...cha ma pian king [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this kind of market not easy ma luigee.....
u want to make 20ct in 2 months or 2ct a day leh???
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:13

Patience Heart ❤ wrote:
phoenix wrote:
wht gear is tht

thought i posted before [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[url=http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/taylor-414-ce-grand-auditorium-cutaway-acoustic-electric-guitar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wow
6k....u make d lah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandra Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:14

Congrats to all that made [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. All, meet again, same time and same place tomorrow.

Chandra

Female Join date : 2011-02-22
Job/Hobbies : Reading,Surfing Net,Gardening,Cooking

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 17:48

Max what is ur name in investlah?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Thu 21 Jul 2011, 19:33

tdy is a lousy day 4 me not making $$ yet got ridiculed ... ya i cried my eyes out cant help it i felt such a failure ... mayb i m not good in making $$ but i m glad i m a caring person when ppl r down i m quick 2 offer support n encouragement ... i also sacrificed a lot n worked hard 2 help keep tis forum alive while many times ppl wan 2 abandon it ... i hope those comrades who did v well will b motivated 2 stay on n make money together ...

i knw i m a slow learner i need 2 practice a lot 2 improve but often don get d chance cos slow 2 spot good buy + kiasi mkt ang ang ... nxt time i won focus on too many counters causing me 2 missed all ... i found it hard having 2 switch btwn klci, private traders, comm trading, post msg, check on news, carry on my office work keep an eye out 4 d boss ... its stressful ... guess its not ez 2 make d extra money ... it jz amazed me tat there r ppl who can trade n post effortlessly making profit often ... sigh

but all is not lost cos my rep alr hit 100 ... tks ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 19:46

hlk wrote:tdy is a lousy day 4 me not making $$ yet got ridiculed ... ya i cried my eyes out cant help it i felt such a failure ... mayb i m not good in making $$ but i m glad i m a caring person when ppl r down i m quick 2 offer support n encouragement ... i also sacrificed a lot n worked hard 2 help keep tis forum alive while many times ppl wan 2 abandon it ... i hope those comrades who did v well will b motivated 2 stay on n make money together ...

i knw i m a slow learner i need 2 practice a lot 2 improve but often don get d chance cos slow 2 spot good buy + kiasi mkt ang ang ... nxt time i won focus on too many counters causing me 2 missed all ... i found it hard having 2 switch btwn klci, private traders, comm trading, post msg, check on news, carry on my office work keep an eye out 4 d boss ... its stressful ... guess its not ez 2 make d extra money ... it jz amazed me tat there r ppl who can trade n post effortlessly making profit often ... sigh

but all is not lost cos my rep alr hit 100 ... tks ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

max is a very good multi tasker....it take amazing ability to enter few stocks at the same time when they are hot and chat here
today i have after a long battle i have 150 lot stuck in afg cc and when i try to punt aa i cant focus....in the end [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

focus on the hot counters lor....like bimb afg airasia msm enough liao lor......or mayb you can change ur strategy to hit the hottest stock in opening minute....
its quite easy to make some money from 9-905am.....
i know im not in a position to teach u bt just telling u what works for me lor....
i personally make it a point to never trade in office.....my biggest win trading in office is rm300 only....after so many attempts
needless to say the losses
trading need 100% concentration....you cant just go in a stock with ppl walking ard....looking at ur monitor.....talking to you.....its impossible for me lor....

your sadness is a good sadness leh....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] crying over miss opp.....while others are crying cos their entire savings is gone or they are holding huge paper losses which is equal to their 3 mth pay???

btw you're not a risk taker???
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 19:51

Give hlk 1 pity rep. Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul 2011, 19:53

Ya lo. Agree with phoenix, good sadness ma. Fubar

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Thu 21 Jul 2011, 19:53

maxim$ wrote:Give hlk 1 pity rep. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 19:58

I have just bcome a member of this forum just now. I found it it is quite useful of a young learner like me. Actually my trading style shud be swing trade( usually keep for 1 or 2 nights) but not daytrade. I want to learn everything i can but all of u are making daytrade with minimum 10% profit. I afraid i got confuse with my own trading style, if i can stay infront on the monitor everyday thats no prob but i have to go to class. I cant be a mid or long-term investors that is confirmed. Yet i want to learn daytrade from u all as well as i have my own trading style. Call-warrant is only my making money tools. Everytime i go out n buy a stock, for me low profit and always lost. TOday i chosen wrong price to sell at lower, so sad. If i din come to here, i would not know i shud cut loss on Bjtoto-ch thats stuck most of my money, and chg to investment. Tonight im going to study the call warrants of some fundamental company.
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by luigee Thu 21 Jul 2011, 20:12

hlk wrote:tdy is a lousy day 4 me not making $$ yet got ridiculed ... ya i cried my eyes out cant help it i felt such a failure ... mayb i m not good in making $$ but i m glad i m a caring person when ppl r down i m quick 2 offer support n encouragement ... i also sacrificed a lot n worked hard 2 help keep tis forum alive while many times ppl wan 2 abandon it ... i hope those comrades who did v well will b motivated 2 stay on n make money together ...

Yeah, it's not easy to work for people and trade at the same time. Same here for me. Joined this forum since last year under Max's invitation via ejam77 but found it hard to find the time to monitor the bb's. Just check out my number of posts so far, lol ;)
luigee
luigee

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 21:00

Kewyang wrote:I have just bcome a member of this forum just now. I found it it is quite useful of a young learner like me. Actually my trading style shud be swing trade( usually keep for 1 or 2 nights) but not daytrade. I want to learn everything i can but all of u are making daytrade with minimum 10% profit. I afraid i got confuse with my own trading style, if i can stay infront on the monitor everyday thats no prob but i have to go to class. I cant be a mid or long-term investors that is confirmed. Yet i want to learn daytrade from u all as well as i have my own trading style. Call-warrant is only my making money tools. Everytime i go out n buy a stock, for me low profit and always lost. TOday i chosen wrong price to sell at lower, so sad. If i din come to here, i would not know i shud cut loss on Bjtoto-ch thats stuck most of my money, and chg to investment. Tonight im going to study the call warrants of some fundamental company.

you are new to here,and still not yet accustome to our trading style..but nvm,as long as you join here.your view will change.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 21:06

W wrote:
Kewyang wrote:I have just bcome a member of this forum just now. I found it it is quite useful of a young learner like me. Actually my trading style shud be swing trade( usually keep for 1 or 2 nights) but not daytrade. I want to learn everything i can but all of u are making daytrade with minimum 10% profit. I afraid i got confuse with my own trading style, if i can stay infront on the monitor everyday thats no prob but i have to go to class. I cant be a mid or long-term investors that is confirmed. Yet i want to learn daytrade from u all as well as i have my own trading style. Call-warrant is only my making money tools. Everytime i go out n buy a stock, for me low profit and always lost. TOday i chosen wrong price to sell at lower, so sad. If i din come to here, i would not know i shud cut loss on Bjtoto-ch thats stuck most of my money, and chg to investment. Tonight im going to study the call warrants of some fundamental company.

you are new to here,and still not yet accustome to our trading style..but nvm,as long as you join here.your view will change.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sure. i want to learn as many style as i can learn. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Back to some questions, when did u start trading? ur capital how much? Mind to share?
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 21:09

Kewyang wrote:
W wrote:

Sure. i want to learn as many style as i can learn. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Back to some questions, when did u start trading? ur capital how much? Mind to share?

The first time i secure a trading account is last january something.and just like urs start with merely 3k++ or 4k something i dont remember le..
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Thu 21 Jul 2011, 21:11

This year only.. Then now u earn how many % of ur capital adi? U looks really high potential
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 21:17

My acount now is hundred percent of my capital.uncountable those i taken out few k to spend.

but still that,nid to paid off something before you upgrade ur skill.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Thu 21 Jul 2011, 21:19

compare to max did.this really nothing..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next