Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maxims special message to all members and guests here!

+4
hlk
phoenix777
W
K.Y.
8 posters

Go down

maxims special message to all members and guests here! Empty maxims special message to all members and guests here!

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2011, 17:39

The good old days of making money steadily in stock market is over
The downtrend could last up to six months which investing or trading gain in call warrant shall cease.
It should be a painful process and experience to majority of market player which may include us.
But for me, I still have way to share with u guys and let us make money even on severe downturn. Those interested please log in at 8pm tonight so I can share. Sharing. Among members only and guest pls register else u all know nothing, after the sharing, the topic will be deleted.

Back to top Go down

maxims special message to all members and guests here! Empty Re: maxims special message to all members and guests here!

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2011, 17:44

I urge admin to lock this community trader room 24 hours a day for at least two week pending for extension and only members can see. Soon we are going to have vital talks on how to survive in this downturn.

Back to top Go down

maxims special message to all members and guests here! Empty Re: maxims special message to all members and guests here!

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2011, 17:46

If there are less than 8 comrades here tonight then we talk other time. Nvm

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Y. Sat 20 Aug 2011, 18:09

Sifu, tonight i cant leh, gonna go to mamak there watch Arsenal Vs Liverpool, im die hard liverpool fans! Giggle Giggle Giggle
K.Y.
K.Y.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Aug 2011, 18:14

U go lo.

Back to top Go down

Post by W Sat 20 Aug 2011, 18:31

i am in........see you tonight.. Handshake
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Sat 20 Aug 2011, 22:38

aiyo 10pm liao....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Sat 20 Aug 2011, 22:46

phoenix wrote:aiyo 10pm liao....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i also missed ... Heartbreak
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Sat 20 Aug 2011, 23:52

just back home checking BC now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Sun 21 Aug 2011, 21:54

Winning Heart ❤️ wrote:just back home checking BC now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just woke up Think Think Think
24 hours late Sad Sad
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by budgee Sun 21 Aug 2011, 23:09

Did not read yesterday. I also missed this ! Headbang
budgee
budgee

Job/Hobbies : Finance, Accounting
Comments : When I make huge losses, I think about those who lost thr lives
Profit & Loss lost a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011, 00:58

I'm going to prove to the world this coming weeks I'm gonna make rm20 to 50k. Not guarantee but I have confident to achieve it. U guys miss is miss, I will not share how to make money. Don blame me, late is late, no more sharing for time being. Maxims is fcuking unpredictable person. Don ask why. No entertain. No question ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 22 Aug 2011, 01:52

m$ wrote:I'm going to prove to the world this coming weeks I'm gonna make rm20 to 50k. Not guarantee but I have confident to achieve it. U guys miss is miss, I will not share how to make money. Don blame me, late is late, no more sharing for time being. Maxims is fcuking unpredictable person. Don ask why. No entertain. No question ask.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011, 08:07

m$ wrote:I'm going to prove to the world this coming weeks I'm gonna make rm20 to 50k. Not guarantee but I have confident to achieve it. U guys miss is miss, I will not share how to make money. Don blame me, late is late, no more sharing for time being. Maxims is fcuking unpredictable person. Don ask why. No entertain. No question ask.

lately i am very emotional..i say sorry to comrades..i will share

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 22 Aug 2011, 08:09

m$ wrote:

dont worry sifu.....life got ups and downs....we understand if you have no mood [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Mon 22 Aug 2011, 08:13

aiya....i'll missing so much la Max!
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Mon 22 Aug 2011, 08:35

m$ wrote:

no problem at all sifu ... u have been very generous to share with us all these while ... we couldn't ask for more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 22 Aug 2011, 10:57

sifu make 20k to 50k,we all make 2k enug.. Blush
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011, 10:59

W wrote:sifu make 20k to 50k,we all make 2k enug.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i decide to back off...win 15k in this week is enough...

there's possible to win 50k..but i have to bet quite big...no la...lately i am very bad mood...don want stock to bother me some more

Back to top Go down

Post by W Mon 22 Aug 2011, 11:16

m$ wrote:
W wrote:sifu make 20k to 50k,we all make 2k enug.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i decide to back off...win 15k in this week is enough...

there's possible to win 50k..but i have to bet quite big...no la...lately i am very bad mood...don want stock to bother me some more

cheers up..in this turbulent time,good sentiment will attract more positive charges..tend to good luck. Handshake Handshake
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down