Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm New, nice to meet u all. I'm newbie :) tq

+2
aam
GreenTea
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hi I'm New, nice to meet u all. I'm newbie :) tq - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi I'm New, nice to meet u all. I'm newbie :) tq

Post by phoenix777 Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:33

AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:newbie greentea......, is that you?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm New, nice to meet u all. I'm newbie :) tq - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi I'm New, nice to meet u all. I'm newbie :) tq

Post by GreenTea Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:38

phoenix wrote:hi greentea....aam....

we used to have a competition here.....the first 3 member to reach 15k credits and 150 rep will be given a cash prize of rm500

stay tune for more competition [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hahaha is this for real?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:40

phoenix wrote:
AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:newbie greentea......, is that you?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wah!!!! i saw abu!!!! same species, mai geh geh! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:41

. wrote:hi green tea, welcome and welcome back (for myself) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i feel like those newbies that just joined investlah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:42

GreenTea wrote:

we used to have a competition here.....the first 3 member to reach 15k credits and 150 rep will be given a cash prize of rm500

stay tune for more competition [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hahaha is this for real?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

last time gt 2 member claim the rm500 prize for posting alot....n getting rep....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:42

GreenTea wrote:
. wrote:hi green tea, welcome and welcome back (for myself) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i feel like those newbies that just joined investlah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i am newnie too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you have any advice for newbie like me? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:48

phoenix wrote:
GreenTea wrote:

last time gt 2 member claim the rm500 prize for posting alot....n getting rep....

wow, even post rubbish also can get?? hahahaha..... who sponsor??
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:49

. wrote:
GreenTea wrote:

i am newnie too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you have any advice for newbie like me? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7000++ post n 7000++ credits u say u a newbie?? ummm ummm..... i must be a leg hair then... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:52

Green Tea, what is leg hair?

I not active for quite sometimes, so i consider myself newbie, i abit outdated, need to update myself [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:53

wah!! i just found out this forum let u edit ur post wor! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

also how u get minus for rep?? valgarity is it??
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:54

GreenTea wrote:
phoenix wrote:
GreenTea wrote:

then i sure win Giggle
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:55

. wrote:Green Tea, what is leg hair?

I not active for quite sometimes, so i consider myself newbie, i abit outdated, need to update myself [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

it is a comparison. a leg hair in my culture means i'm nothing compare to u. can only be ur leg hair [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:56

GreenTea wrote:wah!! i just found out this forum let u edit ur post wor! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ops ya hor, my rep is -37, aiyo i so malu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:58

AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
phoenix wrote:
GreenTea wrote:

then i sure win [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rubish or tok kok NVM (i am one of them) but dont attack ppl ok, at BC we want peace, coz I used to be like tat, now dont want already, WORLD PEACE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:59

GreenTea wrote:
. wrote:Green Tea, what is leg hair?

it is a comparison. a leg hair in my culture means i'm nothing compare to u. can only be ur leg hair [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wah! I like u, you very humarous [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:05

. wrote:
GreenTea wrote:wah!! i just found out this forum let u edit ur post wor! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ops ya hor, my rep is -37, aiyo i so malu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but i find u very kind n polite [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hope we can share share in future wit others, make some profit then we all do annual reunion n makan makan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:07

GreenTea wrote:
. wrote:

but i find u very kind n polite [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hope we can share share in future wit others, make some profit then we all do annual reunion n makan makan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks, i knw nothing mar, wanna learn from you all so must humble [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:09

Green Tea, how u get to knw Bursa Comm? you are a warrant player or value investor, or hit and run expert?
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:21

. wrote:Green Tea, how u get to knw Bursa Comm? you are a warrant player or value investor, or hit and run expert?

my fren abu invited me. he very famous also in investlah but he decided to migrate cos of season changed. he said he is heading north to alaska but he ended up in here. he is very generous to share with me n said the grass in here is greener ba. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i consider myself now value investor but i need others to help do the valuing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sometimes i do hit&run when i'm certain with the momentum, else i'll just watch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:29

ic, you and abu really good brothers ya, join forum together [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you have definitely came to the right place.

by the way, did Yeo's pay you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for advertising for them? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:35

. wrote:ic, you and abu really good brothers ya, join forum together [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you have definitely came to the right place.

by the way, did Yeo's pay you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] for advertising for them? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hahaha i like u too! u r humourous like me! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

frankly i'm generous in sharing my humorosity [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] at the same time keen in learning investment!

sometimes jokes n play can help release stress or bring ur hbp down [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yeo's greentea is my fav drink la [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by sun Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:40

i like green tea too, I only drink OSK (not the gan chan OSK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) green tea, without sugar one, I takut, too much gula nanti diabetic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sun
sun
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:49

GreenTea wrote:
. wrote:Green Tea, how u get to knw Bursa Comm? you are a warrant player or value investor, or hit and run expert?

my fren abu invited me. he very famous also in investlah but he decided to migrate cos of season changed. he said he is heading north to alaska but he ended up in here. he is very generous to share with me n said the grass in here is greener ba. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i consider myself now value investor but i need others to help do the valuing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sometimes i do hit&run when i'm certain with the momentum, else i'll just watch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
that forum own by pekasa follower Puke Puke
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 12 Sep 2011, 13:04

AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:
GreenTea wrote:

that forum own by pekasa follower [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nyi heh kong kai thiau ngiaw hia??
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 12 Sep 2011, 13:06

. wrote:i like green tea too, I only drink OSK (not the gan chan OSK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) green tea, without sugar one, I takut, too much gula nanti diabetic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u very health conscious, good good, me too me too. but don over dose tis type of tea can cos lausai [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next