Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm New, nice to meet u all. I'm newbie :) tq

+2
aam
GreenTea
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hi I'm New, nice to meet u all. I'm newbie :) tq - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi I'm New, nice to meet u all. I'm newbie :) tq

Post by aam Mon 12 Sep 2011, 13:39

GreenTea wrote:
AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:
GreenTea wrote:
. wrote:Green Tea, how u get to knw Bursa Comm? you are a warrant player or value investor, or hit and run expert?

my fren abu invited me. he very famous also in investlah but he decided to migrate cos of season changed. he said he is heading north to alaska but he ended up in here. he is very generous to share with me n said the grass in here is greener ba. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i consider myself now value investor but i need others to help do the valuing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sometimes i do hit&run when i'm certain with the momentum, else i'll just watch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
that forum own by pekasa follower [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nyi heh kong kai thiau ngiaw hia??
hehe
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm New, nice to meet u all. I'm newbie :) tq - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi I'm New, nice to meet u all. I'm newbie :) tq

Post by Cals Mon 12 Sep 2011, 17:37

wa greentea also here.. good good more gooding ppl here Innocent
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Mon 12 Sep 2011, 17:54

Cals wrote:wa greentea also here.. good good more gooding ppl here Innocent
Kuching is gooding Thumbs Up Smiley
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Mon 12 Sep 2011, 21:27

AbuAnakMajid81 wrote:
Cals wrote:wa greentea also here.. good good more gooding ppl here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kuching is gooding [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hi cals!! nice to see u! u gooding, abu gooding, everybody gooding [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3