Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

don play goreng counter from now on

+5
ESH
WinningHeart
phoenix777
GreenTea
ejam77
9 posters

Go down

don play goreng counter from now on Empty don play goreng counter from now on

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2011, 10:36

if u guy make money i congrat but now anytime is time bomb

u guy make money from goreng counter is nothing to brag about...is just like gamble big or small

don gain small and lost big like harvest...tomorrow harvest will still gap limit down...those that hold even 200 lots might lost rm20000...whoever have it now taste the bitter juice

Back to top Go down

don play goreng counter from now on Empty Re: don play goreng counter from now on

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2011, 10:44

phoenix u as moderator u should not promote and misled newcomer here...u should try demonstrate ur trading skill but not encourage other gamble...u can survive but not majority of newcomer...don show off that u can make money long term in goreng counter..i dun believe...remember this

Back to top Go down

don play goreng counter from now on Empty Re: don play goreng counter from now on

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2011, 10:50

lastly..i will not share with u guy for call warrant for time being...u guy independent

i dun like share with goreng kaki..all of u goreng kaki...so i just let u guy gamble...

this forum will be clow down cause newcomer nothing to learn, all they know is goreng kaki go in speculative counter

Back to top Go down

Post by ejam77 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 11:04

maxims wrote:lastly..i will not share with u guy for call warrant for time being...u guy independent

i dun like share with goreng kaki..all of u goreng kaki...so i just let u guy gamble...

this forum will be clow down cause newcomer nothing to learn, all they know is goreng kaki go in speculative counter

oh Max!....i'm still bb kaki punya......some oppurtinity...i catch n let it go.....hehehehehhehehehhe....i'm ur follower...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ejam77
ejam77

Male Join date : 2010-12-20
Job/Hobbies : trading
Comments : u give a fish i'm will live for a day only but if u give me how to fish i'll be live longer

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenTea Wed 16 Nov 2011, 11:06

not all la senior max [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

phoenix zai not really goreng also, cos he did not speculate, he follow the trend n that doens't make him a goreng kaki, goreng kaki simply shout out n doesn't care bout others will be trap or loss money, but phoenix zai give advice n opinion.

anyway, take care n thanks for sharing. hope to see u again soon. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GreenTea
GreenTea

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 11:07

maxims wrote:phoenix u as moderator u should not promote and misled newcomer here...u should try demonstrate ur trading skill but not encourage other gamble...u can survive but not majority of newcomer...don show off that u can make money long term in goreng counter..i dun believe...remember this

sorry max....thats why i stop posting any profit i made from goreng counter for the last 2 weeks....i know my mistake [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pls forgive me....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 16 Nov 2011, 11:38

Ya ... Back to BB trading now ... Bimb, drb, pchem ... Looking forward to bb trading

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 16 Nov 2011, 11:46

WinningHeart wrote:Ya ... Back to BB trading now ... Bimb, drb, pchem ... Looking forward to bb trading

Facing selling pressure now .... Duh

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ESH Wed 16 Nov 2011, 12:26

I sincerely request max to come back [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Now no direction, I stopped gambling (goreng) also lost a lot and lesson learned. Risk is unlimited. For now I will probably sidelined to clear my head with the losses [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ESH
ESH

Back to top Go down

Post by WW Wed 16 Nov 2011, 13:22

max..we need bb to move [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WW
WW

Male Join date : 2011-10-09
Job/Hobbies : Share Trading, Golfing
Comments : Money, Ideas, Patience and Luck
Profit & Loss New life since 2013...TA & FA to max return !

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Wed 16 Nov 2011, 18:54

phoenix wrote:
maxims wrote:phoenix u as moderator u should not promote and misled newcomer here...u should try demonstrate ur trading skill but not encourage other gamble...u can survive but not majority of newcomer...don show off that u can make money long term in goreng counter..i dun believe...remember this

sorry max....thats why i stop posting any profit i made from goreng counter for the last 2 weeks....i know my mistake [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry max, phoenix and all the members of bc, it is my fault.
My sincere apologies to everyone, especially to max and phoenix.
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by W Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:03

hope max come back and preside the forum as usual.
W
W
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ESH Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:12

W wrote:hope max come back and preside the forum as usual.

Ya la, no direction =,=
ESH
ESH

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 22:48

thk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

thk nonit to apologise to me.....i myself am guilty of promoting some of my goreng trades to the members too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i hope all new members here dont get burn.....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 22:53

thk you manage to sell your harvest today? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 16 Nov 2011, 22:59

trading bb is still more predictable and able to survive in long run but it's just that nowaday bb volume very low .... really testing the patience of the bb player [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Wed 16 Nov 2011, 23:03

phoenix wrote:
thk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

thk nonit to apologise to me.....i myself am guilty of promoting some of my goreng trades to the members too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Laugh Laugh Handshake Handshake Laugh Laugh

My harvest is not the problem and picking up tomorrow.
B/F from Friday 400 mum & 400 bb and double up in the morning and cleared everything late morning. Just before closing, bought 200 lot, the least amount overnight and the rest is history. If having 400 mum and 400 bb, then in big big trouble.
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 23:05

thk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
thk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My harvest is not the problem and picking up tomorrow.
B/F from Friday 400 mum & 400 bb and double up in the morning and cleared everything late morning. Just before closing, bought 200 lot, the least amount overnight and the rest is history. If having 400 mum and 400 bb, then in big big trouble.

hope u get out with minimum lost [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by thk Wed 16 Nov 2011, 23:20

WinningHeart wrote:trading bb is still more predictable and able to survive in long run but it's just that nowaday bb volume very low .... really testing the patience of the bb player [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Digi cf 25sen Monday 1.8k and out 30 sen 800 lot & 31 sen 1k Tuesday on early morning park.
Bought back 29 sen late yesterday when someone wanted to sell 1k.
Digi share split into 10 on Monday.
Will it shoot up to RM4.00?
Now should take profit when possible or take the chance on Monday?

Actually Harvest was the best counter after playing over 6 rounds of day trade and overnight trade. Needed the overnight cushion to average up the following morning for day trading.
thk
thk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 23:30

thk wrote:
WinningHeart wrote:trading bb is still more predictable and able to survive in long run but it's just that nowaday bb volume very low .... really testing the patience of the bb player [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Digi cf 25sen Monday 1.8k and out 30 sen 800 lot & 31 sen 1k Tuesday on early morning park.
Bought back 29 sen late yesterday when someone wanted to sell 1k.
Digi share split into 10 on Monday.
Will it shoot up to RM4.00?
Now should take profit when possible or take the chance on Monday?

Actually Harvest was the best counter after playing over 6 rounds of day trade and overnight trade. Needed the overnight cushion to average up the following morning for day trading.

dont encourage newbie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

we can afford to lose n pick up they cannot [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by inQic Thu 17 Nov 2011, 04:20

got burned too Cry Headbang

sifu pls come back !!
inQic
inQic

Male Join date : 2011-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down