Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybank names officer-in-charge

Go down

Maybank names officer-in-charge Empty Maybank names officer-in-charge

Post by Cals Wed 05 Jun 2013, 09:52

Maybank names officer-in-charge
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com
Wednesday, 05 June 2013 09:42

A + / A - / Reset
KUALA LUMPUR: MALAYAN BANKING BHD [] (Maybank) has named Mohamed Rafique Merican Mohd Wahiduddin Merican as officer-in-charge effective today.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia yesterday, Maybank said Rafique would oversee the overall running of the day-to-day operations of the Maybank group until the appointment of a president and CEO to succeed Datuk Seri Abdul Wahid Omar.

Wahid's appointment as Minister in the Prime Minister's Department is also effective today.

The bank said Rafique joined Maybank in June 2012 and is the group chief financial officer.

"As a senior member of the Maybank group executive committee, Rafique will ensure continuity in the entire operations of the group and report directly to the board.

"The board of Maybank is currently undertaking the process of selecting a new president and CEO and thereafter will make the appropriate announcement upon obtaining Bank Negara Malaysia's approval," it said. - by Surin Murugiah

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on June 5, 2013.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down