Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah

+14
WW
PMV
WinningHeart
aam
NiJ
Cals
thk
W
hlk
ejam77
K.Y.
sun
phoenix777
18 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah - Page 11 Empty Re: The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah

Post by phoenix777 Fri 06 Apr 2012, 11:45

maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:hehe

they ask buy caroteh now caroeh suspend n delist soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then they will find excuses to cover it up...or twisting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

these day big war there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah - Page 11 Empty Re: The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah

Post by Guest Fri 06 Apr 2012, 11:57

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:hehe

they ask buy caroteh now caroeh suspend n delist soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then they will find excuses to cover it up...or twisting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

these day big war there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

war of mouth? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 11:24

Success
Analyst
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Online

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-LARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-WILL DROP MORE LOWER
« on: Today at 11:21:49 AM »

stupidest idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 13 Apr 2012, 13:13

maxims wrote:
Success
Analyst
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Online

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-LARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-WILL DROP MORE LOWER
« on: Today at 11:21:49 AM »

stupidest idiot

all like tht one haih drop oso can profit mar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Fri 13 Apr 2012, 13:32

fortunately my investlah id name have yet come on stage here honorable....

Giggle Giggle Giggle

Back to top Go down

Post by maxlee9327 Tue 24 Apr 2012, 12:51

Well, seems that I am not the only ex-investlah.....I suffered a bit from there before....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
maxlee9327
maxlee9327

Male Join date : 2012-04-20
Job/Hobbies : Makan Gaji
Comments : It's Now or Never!!!
Stock Exposure : less than a year
Profit & Loss Negative still

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Tue 24 Apr 2012, 13:51

maxlee9327 wrote:Well, seems that I am not the only ex-investlah.....I suffered a bit from there before....[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maxlee,mind introduce urself? Hi

Back to top Go down

Post by maxlee9327 Tue 24 Apr 2012, 14:44

Me from kuching, swak. 34, male, just started 6 months, was wi investlah b4 n only join BC last week. Nice to meet u all.
maxlee9327
maxlee9327

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 16 May 2012, 15:35

in investlah they book coffin and icu bed now Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl
we all book holiday while sifu max book chick Devil Devil Devil Devil
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by maxlee9327 Wed 16 May 2012, 16:09

Haha.... It is like red sea there now.......Laugh
maxlee9327
maxlee9327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jun 2012, 14:27

Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
June 05, 2012, 02:26:14 PM[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
1 Hour1 Day1 Week1 MonthForever
Login with username, password and session length
News: Forum Rules, All Must Read![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jun 2012, 14:28

maxims wrote:Malaysia's Biggest Investment Forum
June 05, 2012, 02:26:14 PM[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

News: Forum Rules, All Must Read![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this show that admin in investlah very egoistic and "oi mien", what if one day other forum bypass them le then change title again huh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 05 Jun 2012, 15:04

maxims wrote:

this show that admin in investlah very egoistic and "oi mien", what if one day other forum bypass them le then change title again huh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lets see lah Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
these day every where i go i meet ppl i tell them abt bc leh....alot of uncle out there watching us Giggle
sifu u oso bcome famous d....alot of ppl who dun have pc know maxims Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Cals Tue 05 Jun 2012, 15:44

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:

these day every where i go i meet ppl i tell them abt bc leh....alot of uncle out there watching us Giggle
sifu u oso bcome famous d....alot of ppl who dun have pc know maxims Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

Thumbs Up alot of people tell me forum dont work, this one does work
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jun 2012, 16:08

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:

lets see lah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
these day every where i go i meet ppl i tell them abt bc leh....alot of uncle out there watching us [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sifu u oso bcome famous d....alot of ppl who dun have pc know maxims [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

true bo[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jun 2012, 16:16

if one day other forum bypass investlah then they should change to malaysia second biggest forum? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by kppl Tue 05 Jun 2012, 16:17

Cals wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:

Thumbs Up alot of people tell me forum dont work, this one does work

a forums effectiveness is attributed by the people contributing...
kppl
kppl

Male Join date : 2012-01-31
Stock Portfolio : AIG, DHI, ORCL, CSCO, BRK.B
Profit & Loss -ve

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 05 Jun 2012, 16:18

maxims wrote:
phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:

lets see lah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
these day every where i go i meet ppl i tell them abt bc leh....alot of uncle out there watching us [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sifu u oso bcome famous d....alot of ppl who dun have pc know maxims [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

true bo[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
one day whn u walking in china street some leng lui run to ur arms u knw d lor.....or same fat girl chasing after u Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Tue 05 Jun 2012, 16:19

maxims wrote:if one day other forum bypass investlah then they should change to malaysia second biggest forum? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hehehe wht if membership drop kao kao leh..... Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil thn change name to malaysia biggest conman forum? Tongue Tongue Tongue
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jun 2012, 16:26

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:if one day other forum bypass investlah then they should change to malaysia second biggest forum? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hehehe wht if membership drop kao kao leh..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] thn change name to malaysia biggest conman forum? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

aiya we have to see how many active member ma...or how many post they make per day etc

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Wed 06 Jun 2012, 09:50

mmm i think it is misleading,, coss as far i know, the biggest investment forum is investalk, veri big and veri comprehensive place
other than tat it oso not pro-amno like tat so call biggest forum nah
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jun 2012, 09:56

aam wrote:mmm i think it is misleading,, coss as far i know, the biggest investment forum is investalk, veri big and veri comprehensive place

they count by number of member ma..whereas those member i also got 100 register there..all ban..and 1 person can register 200 username man...all created to kacao and con other member ma except mine to kacao admin there[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by aam Wed 06 Jun 2012, 10:00

Hmm... Giggle
aam
aam

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 06 Jun 2012, 10:33

maxims wrote:
aam wrote:mmm i think it is misleading,, coss as far i know, the biggest investment forum is investalk, veri big and veri comprehensive place

they count by number of member ma..whereas those member i also got 100 register there..all ban..and 1 person can register 200 username man...all created to kacao and con other member ma except mine to kacao admin there[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
heard the admin is lg leh.....he came to our forum once Giggle
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jun 2012, 10:40

phoenix777 wrote:
maxims wrote:

heard the admin is lg leh.....he came to our forum once [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dun care who and who la..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next