Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah

+14
WW
PMV
WinningHeart
aam
NiJ
Cals
thk
W
hlk
ejam77
K.Y.
sun
phoenix777
18 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah - Page 3 Empty Re: The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah

Post by phoenix777 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 20:25

nolah.....assume mah.....

peterlab give dividend....sure retailer grab.....

coastal looking at the q today tomorrow sure fly.....

i dont go first price one usually....i let it move first....miss 2-3 bid nvm one if the stock really want to chiong.....

better safe than sorry ma.....

nolah i mean 11am meeting with boss......i want to be few k richer before seeing him [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah - Page 3 Empty Re: The Differences Between Bursa Community & Investlah

Post by hlk Mon 25 Jul 2011, 20:31

phoenix wrote:nolah.....assume mah.....

i dont go first price one usually....i let it move first....miss 2-3 bid nvm one if the stock really want to chiong.....

nolah i mean 11am meeting with boss......i want to be few k richer before seeing him [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oic ... tot hw nice jz like ang moh can get few k jump in salary ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 20:33

hlk wrote:

oic ... tot hw nice jz like ang moh can get few k jump in salary ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my boss is frm finance major.......

he handle finance in the entire org last time

so when it comes to being calcalative hes no1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Mon 25 Jul 2011, 20:38

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

my boss is frm finance major.......

he handle finance in the entire org last time

so when it comes to being calcalative hes no1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 13:59

The Bursa Malaysia Forum > Stock Markets > KLSE > how to make money with 750K cash.....any best stock to buy??

Pages: [1] 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]AuthorTopic: how to make money with 750K cash.....any best stock to buy?? (Read 837 times)

sim888Junior Member
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Offline

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]how to make money with 750K cash.....any best stock to buy??
« on: Today at 12:02:08 AM »

money earn money

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:00

maxim$ wrote:The Bursa Malaysia Forum > Stock Markets > KLSE > how to make money with 750K cash.....any best stock to buy??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]AuthorTopic: how to make money with 750K cash.....any best stock to buy?? (Read 837 times)

sim888Junior Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]how to make money with 750K cash.....any best stock to buy??

money earn money

might as well u say how to make money with rm1 billion cash and u r uncle lim grandson....more en dow kia ma this way...stupid idiot..this is typical investlah.com culture...talk action only but empty bottle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:01

maxim$ wrote:
maxim$ wrote:The Bursa Malaysia Forum > Stock Markets > KLSE > how to make money with 750K cash.....any best stock to buy??

sim888Junior Member

money earn money

might as well u say how to make money with rm1 billion cash and u r uncle lim grandson....more en dow kia ma this way...stupid idiot..this is typical investlah.com culture...talk action only but empty bottle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

if he got 750k cash why need to ask ppl how to make money????dont tell me he wake up one day n found 750k in his bank acc [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:04

kbkoolRegular Member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Re: Everyone How Much You Earn For Today (Wednesday 3/8/2011)
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 07:54:16 PM »

Earned RM5000 from ramunia today...contra gain...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:04

MR ONE MILLIONAssociate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Re: Everyone How Much You Earn For Today (Wednesday 3/8/2011)
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 08:18:50 PM »

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...paper profit can consider ar?...rm15525 for today [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:05

maxim$ wrote:
kbkoolRegular Member

no proof.....i also can say i earn 32k from catcha today buy 2k lot at 73 sell at 89
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:06

maxim$ wrote:

MR ONE MILLIONAssociate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...paper profit can consider ar?...rm15525 for today [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]...

mr one million my paper profit only rm88 million le [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] u ada proof ka? kalau ru ada proof saya pun ada [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:06

maxim$ wrote:

MR ONE MILLIONAssociate

today shd turn to paper loss liao [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:07

maxim$ wrote:
kbkoolRegular Member

i earn more le....i earn catch rm300k man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but but but i report and declare only the history...ma hou pau [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:09

phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
kbkoolRegular Member

no proof.....i also can say i earn 32k from catcha today buy 2k lot at 73 sell at 89

but investlah.com member will congrat lu le phoenix cai..if u r there..wa seh...u r superstar and maha guru [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:10

this guy always talk like he trade 100k leh.....

today truth come out liao...

phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:10

phoenix wrote:this guy always talk like he trade 100k leh.....

or his lots=1k???
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:14

phoenix wrote:

or his lots=1k???

laughing until my buntong(malay call ass kah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) almost hampir jatuh, that few hundred to 1k also lost kaw kaw huh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] not even enough to cover my commission for airasia cm man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:16

maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:

or his lots=1k???

laughing until my buntong(malay call ass kah? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) almost hampir jatuh, that few hundred to 1k also lost kaw kaw huh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] not even enough to cover my commission for airasia cm man [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wah bt when he talk.....talk like play few hundred k leh......alot member there respect leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:17

phoenix wrote:

or his lots=1k???

let me count

zhulian lost rm20

bimb lost rm90

cni lost rm50

where got massive lost rm5k oh? only lost rm170.00 in total what. what a shame

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:18

maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:

or his lots=1k???

let me count

zhulian lost rm20

bimb lost rm90

cni lost rm50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] go jump nt worth leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:20

phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:
phoenix wrote:

or his lots=1k???

let me count

zhulian lost rm20

bimb lost rm90

cni lost rm50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] go jump nt worth leh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

those that believe this buntong jatuh gor do u think they are either stupid idiot or still a 10 years old kids huh? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:21

ask this laughing gor show us like this ma die kaw kaw also with honour [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:24

maxim$ wrote:ask this laughing gor show us like this ma die kaw kaw also with honour [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dun und y ppl dont want to show proof to back their claims......
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 14:34

phoenix wrote:
maxim$ wrote:ask this laughing gor show us like this ma die kaw kaw also with honour [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dun und y ppl dont want to show proof to back their claims......

no proof i never believe, if no proof no need to mention then

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next