Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perodua to offer warranty for modified cars

2 posters

Go down

Perodua to offer warranty for modified cars Empty Perodua to offer warranty for modified cars

Post by hlk Tue 26 Jun 2012, 07:43

Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) is looking at the possibility of providing warranties for its vehicles
that have been modified for differently-abled persons (OKU).

Managing Director Datuk Aminar Rashid Salleh said Perodua is in talks with companies that provide vehicle modification service for OKU as well as engaging people from the technical side, Puspakom and Road Transport Department (JPJ).

Speaking to reporters after the launch of Perodua's first OKU-friendly sales showroom here today, Aminar Rashid said moving forward, Perodua would also incorporate more facilities that accommodate OKU in their showrooms.

The sales showroom was launched by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

"For future network, we encourage our dealers to allow these facilities in their premises," he said.

The first OKU-friendly sales showroom, located in Taman Wahyu Jaya, features ramps for easy wheelchair access as well as disabled-friendly wash rooms and prayer room.

It is operated by Perodua's latest sales dealership, Faresh Motor (M) Sdn Bhd.

The facilities offered here will be the benchmark for all future Perodua sales showrooms and service outlets nationwide, Aminar Rashid said, adding that with the opening of this latest dealership, Perodua now has 183 sales outlets nationwide and aims to have 192 by year-end.

Meanwhile, Faresh Motor Managing Director Ahmad Faresh Ahmad Zahid, an OKU himself, said the showroom was built for the convenience of disabled people.

"Based on my observations, there are limited facilities for this group and I will try to provide one for them. I personally know OKU who had to buy and view cars from outside the showroom because the sales centre could not accommodate them," he said.

He added the sales showroom also provides modification advice for OKU. -- Bernama
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Perodua to offer warranty for modified cars Empty Re: Perodua to offer warranty for modified cars

Post by Cals Tue 26 Jun 2012, 07:46

MBMR 5983

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Perodua to offer warranty for modified cars Empty Re: Perodua to offer warranty for modified cars

Post by hlk Tue 26 Jun 2012, 08:04

tks 4 putting up d chart ... +1 = 247
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down