Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ingenuity's 3Q net profit up 99 pct, made distributor by 4 companies

Go down

Ingenuity's 3Q net profit up 99 pct, made distributor by 4 companies Empty Ingenuity's 3Q net profit up 99 pct, made distributor by 4 companies

Post by Cals Fri 28 Feb 2014, 01:33

Ingenuity's 3Q net profit up 99 pct, made distributor by 4 companies
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama   
Thursday, 27 February 2014 14:00

KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 27): Ingenuity Consolidated Bhd (formerly known as Ingenuity Solutions Bhd) has recorded a 99 per cent increase in net profit to RM7.38 million for the third quarter ended 31 December, 2013.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, Ingenuity said its subsidiary, Ingens Sdn Bhd was recently appointed authorised distributor by Mushkin Enhanced MFG, AsRock Inc, AcBel Polytech Inc and Kingmax Technology Inc.

It said the partnership included the distribution of storage solutions, hard disk drive, flash-based storage, memory module, motherboard, platform solution and universal notebook adapter.

"The deals are timely as we can see a demand for these products and we hope more business opportunities are coming our way as we have established ourselves as one of the leading information communication technology providers in the country," the statement said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down